Benefits of drinking water in a copper vessel
- Copper is an essential micronutrient required for our body at a level of about 1 mg per day. The best method of meeting this need is by drinking water stored overnight in a copper vessel
- Ayurveda recommends storing water overnight in a copper jug and drinking it first in the morning for maintaining good health
- Copper also helps cleanse and detox your stomach, regulate the working your liver, kidneys, ensures proper elimination of waste and better absorption of nutrients from food.
- Copper is an excellent tool for healing wounds quickly because of its immense antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties
- Copper slows down aging helps maintain cardiovascular health, beats hypertension. Copper contributes to regulating blood pressure, heart rate and lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Copper has very high antioxidant properties that can help fight free radicals and their ill effects – one of the main reasons for developing cancer
- Copper is known to help prevent common water-borne diseases like diarrhea and jaundice
- Copper stimulates the brain, regulates the working of the thyroid gland. Copper has very potent anti-inflammatory properties. This is great to relieve aches and pain caused by inflamed joints like in the case of arthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- According to Ayurveda, drinking water stored in the copper vessel on a regular basis, especially early in the morning can make a huge difference to your skin.