Integrating Ancient Wisdom Of Ayurved And Modern Insight For Prevention and Treatment of Cancer.
Panchagavya can be combined with chemotherapy to get good desirable results. Which will definitely improve quality of life even in 4th stage or terminally ill patients, for those who can consume orally.
Cancer is not one disease. It is a group of more than 100 different and distinctive diseases or conditions. It can involve any tissue of the body and have many different forms in each body area. It is the 2nd leading cause of death worldwide in spite of so many researches and medicines.
If the immune system is working properly most of the time, cells are able to detect and repair DNA damage.
The immune system can be optimized by following simple Ayurvedic lifestyle stated five thousand years ago for
“Swasthyasya Swastha Rakshanam”.
That includes Suvarna Prashan Sanskara Dina charya (daily regiment), Rutucharya (Seasonal regiment), Panchakarma, Rasayana and Panchagavya intake, Yoga and Meditation. Out of these, we are going to discuss Panchagavya. The Indian cow is a mobile medical dispensary and cow urine is a panacea of all diseases. In India, drinking of cow urine, milk, buttermilk and ghee have been practised for thousands of years, which gave us healthy and long life by preventing us from many diseases like cancer, diabetes, hyperlipidaemia etc..
Scientific researches on Panchagavya:
Cow’s Ghee is rich in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). Michael Pariza, the scientist who discovered CLA, remarked that “few anticarcinogens, and certainly no other known fatty acids, are as effective as CLA in inhibiting carcinogenesis. That also Grass-fed cow can produce 300-500% more CLA than those of cattle fed, the usual diet of 50% hay and silage, and 50% grain. National Dairy Research Institute,(Karnal, Haryana) says Cow ghee protected the mice from the progression of the tumour to malignancy in their study.
Even panchagavya can be combined with chemotherapy to get good desirable results. Which will definitely improve quality of life even in 4th stage or terminally ill patients, for those who can consume orally.
Anti-cancer potential of cow urine therapy has been reflected by several case reports, success stories and practical feedback of patients for the treatment of cancer.
Major Research works carried out by GoVigyan Anusandhan Kendra (Cow Science Research Center) at Nagpur, revealed the beneficial properties of cow urine in the treatment of cancers.
- Antimicrobial capability – Cow urine can kill the number of drug-resistant bacteria and viruses. The cow urine has been granted U.S. Patents (No. 6896907 and 6,410,059) for its medicinal properties, particularly for its use along with antibiotics for the control of bacterial infection and fights against cancers.
- Bioenhancing property– Extensive research studies showed cow urine distillate fraction, popularly known as “ark’, has been identified as a bio enhancer of the activities of commonly used antibiotics, anti-fungal and anti-cancer drugs.
- Thus it can promote and augment the bioactivity or bioavailability or the uptake of drugs in combination therapy. Thus one can reduce the dose and duration of treatment. In research, it is found that it doubles the efficacy of some chemotherapy drugs like “traxol” and decreases the side effects.
- Immunomodulating Activity – Cow urine enhances the immunocompetence and improves the general health of an individual (by acting on both T and B cells).
- DNA Repairing Potential – Cow urine efficiently repairs the damaged DNA studied in 2004, thus can be very effective for cancer prevention and therapy, and can also reduce the spread of malignant cells and help fight tumors.
- Redistillation of cow urine distillate enhances anti-genotoxic effects by about 150-250 folds.
- Detoxification Activity– Cow urine has extensively been examined for its bio purificatory properties. Effect of Cow Urine on Production of Free Radicals induced by insecticides has given wonderful and positive results.
- Antinociceptives – Cows Ghee has the capacity to improve pain threshold, thus it improves pain bearing capacity of cancer patients.
- Antigenotoxic and Anti clastogenic-This property is mainly due to the antioxidants present. Which again will help to prevent and treat cancer.
- Anti-STRESS Activity– Which helps cancer patient to have a better quality life. Even now internationally people are accepting this therapy. Patients have to take panchagavya medication under the guidance of ayurvedic Drs or vaidyas only, with proper diet and other guidance.
Indian Cow means Indian breed( BOSINDICUS) only. It should not be Jersey or Hybrid…(Bos TAURUS).
Thus panchagvya is the food for the prevention of cancer and medicine for the treatment of cancer. (“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is good, medicine is of no need”).
— Dr.Vipul Jaswantrai Kakkad
క్యాన్సర్_ఒక_వ్యాధి_కాదు..ఒక_విటమిన్_లోపం ? బట్టబయలైన రహస్యం ?