2. Simple and easy to follow Vastu tips for every home
- Keep holy water or water from river Ganga in the dark corners of house as water acts as a sync to any type of energies and negative energy too. It absorbs negative energy accumulated in dark corners. Change the water every three days.
- Draw Swastik and Om symbols on either sides of main door. These symbols represent life and are protective symbols.
- Tie small bells or use chimes at the main door as ringing of bells brings good luck and purifies the surroundings.
- Sprinkle rock salt in the home and leave it overnight so that it absorbs all the negativity. Clean it in the morning. Take care not to lift it away with bare hands.
- Perform Shodashopachara Puja and Navagraha Puja once in a year to get rid of Vastu Problems
- Lighting deepam or diya is a must for every home as fire cleanses the environment by burning away harmful gases. Burning of incense sticks is highly recommended as it brings harmony into the house and treats emotional imbalances by creating a soothing effect. Do this twice a day, morning and evening.
- Agneya moola or South East corner belongs to fire god. Try to have kitchen in that corner or where ever the kitchen is try to put up stove set up at south east corner.
- Putting lemon in a glass of water is said to remove negative energy from home or workplace. Do it everyday.
- Do not ever keep medicines in Kitchen. Keep them in a separate closet in common room or bed room.
- Have a personal place for meditation in the home. Do not put any metal things in meditation room. Do meditate for at least 20 minutes a day or perform japa or chanting.
- Do not put mirror in bedroom. Or cover it with a cloth as it is said to cause break up or ill health.
: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/hariom15/public_html/hariome.com/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php
on line 1009